PTR 709 AAlternative Names: PTR 709
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Peptor
- Mechanism of Action Peptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2003 Profile updated with data presented at the 10th Annual Meeting of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO-2003)