PTR 709 AAlternative Names: PTR 709
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Peptor
- Mechanism of Action Peptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2003 Profile updated with data presented at the 10th Annual Meeting of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO-2003)
- 12 May 2003 Data from the BioSquare 2003 conference has been added as this compound is still in active development