TH 0318Alternative Names: Glucagon-like peptide-1 analogues - Theratechnologies; TH0318; ThGLP-1
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator ALZA Corporation; Theratechnologies
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon-like peptide 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2007 GLP-1 portfolio of compounds licensed to OctoPlus worldwide for the treatment of diabetes and other potential indications
- 02 Oct 2006 TH 0318 is still available for out-licensing (http://www.theratech.com)
- 15 Mar 2006 TH 0318 is available for out-licensing (http://www.theratech.com)