Cyclooxygenase gene therapy-inhalation - Aradigm/geneRx+Alternative Names: Pulmonary hypertension gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Aradigm Corporation; geneRx+
- Developer Aradigm Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Prostacyclin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary hypertension in USA (Inhalation)