Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2004
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2003 Data presented at the 16th Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP-2003) have been added to the Affective and Anxiety disorders pharmacodynamics section ,