Latest Information Update: 02 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Neurochem
- Developer BELLUS Health
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Seizures; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Seizures in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Seizures in Canada (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Netherlands (unspecified route)