Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cardiovascular Solutions
- Class Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development - (BIO-2004)
- 04 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Vascular restenosis in Canada (unspecified route)