Research programme: obesity therapy - deCODE genetics
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator deCODE genetics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Mar 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)