Research programme: orthopoxvirus infections therapeutics - TransTech Pharma/SIGA TechnologiesAlternative Names: TTP 018
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator SIGA Technologies; TransTech Pharma
- Class Small molecules; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Orthopoxvirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Orthopoxvirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2007 TTP 018 is in preclinical development
- 31 May 2004 This programme is still in active development - 17th International Conference on Antiviral Research (ICAR-2004)