Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-1-diabetes-mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)