Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2002 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)