Research programme: PEP compounds - Peplin LimitedAlternative Names: PEP 006; PEP 008; PEP 010
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Macrocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis; Basal cell cancer; Squamous cell cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Squamous cell cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Basal cell cancer in USA (Topical)
- 18 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Actinic keratosis in USA (Intralesional)