Multiple myeloma vaccine - Aastrom Biosciences/Stanford University
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aastrom Biosciences; Stanford University; Stanford University School of Medicine
- Developer Aastrom Biosciences; Stanford University
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)