Research programme: osteoarthritis - GeneNews/PfizerAlternative Names: Osteoarthritis research programme - GeneNews/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator GeneNews Limited; Pfizer
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2006 ChondroGene is now called GeneNews
- 07 Jan 2005 Pfizer and ChrondroGene have entered into a new two-year collaboration
- 14 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in North America (unspecified route)