Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - CGI Pharmaceuticals/Merck SeronoAlternative Names: Protein kinase inhibitors research programme - CGI Pharmaceuticals/Merck Serono
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator CGI Pharmaceuticals; Merck Serono
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)