Research programme: anticancer cell differentiation/involution stimulants - IncyteAlternative Names: MX 6162
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation