Research programme: venom-derived molecules - Cytopia/XenomeAlternative Names: Venom-derived molecules research programme - Cytopia/Xenome
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Cytopia Research; Xenome
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2004 Cytopia and Xenome have completed their collaboration
- 17 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Australia (unspecified route)
- 17 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)