PRS 211092Alternative Names: PRS 211092-000
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2003 PRS 211092 is available for licensing [www.pharmoscorp.com]
- 21 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (unspecified route)