Research programme: cell-based anticancer therapeutic - IDMAlternative Names: Ex vivo cancer therapeutic research programme - IDM
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator IDM S.A.
- Developer IDM S.A.; NEMOD Biotherapeutics [CEASED]
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (Parenteral)
- 08 Apr 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in France (Parenteral)
- 21 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (Parenteral)