Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis Oncology
- Class Antineoplastics; Azepines
- Mechanism of Action Aminopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple myeloma in Netherlands (unspecified route)