MRX 952Alternative Names: HydroPlex™ MRX-952; MRX-952; SN38 Nanoparticles
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator ImaRx Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Sep 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)