Marburg virus DNA vaccine - GenPhar
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator GenPhar
- Developer GenPhar; United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Class DNA vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Marburg virus disease
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2006 Clinical trials in Marburg virus disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Marburg virus disease in USA (unspecified route)