LFA-1 antagonists - Mitsubishi Tanabe PharmaAlternative Names: LFA-451; LFA-819
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Austria (unspecified route)