Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Tufts University; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Antiallergics; Anxiolytics; Piperazines; Sedating antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)