Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator eNOS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (PO)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (PO)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)