Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Antidepressants; Antiparkinsonians; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Parkinson's disease pharmacodynamics section ,
- 18 Feb 2003 Data presented at the 7th International Congress of Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders  have been added to the pharmacodynamics section
- 31 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Japan (unspecified route)