PBI 1101Alternative Names: PBI-1101
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator ProMetic Life Sciences
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2004 PBI 1101 is available for licensing (http://www.prometic.com)
- 19 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada(unspecified route)