Research programme: arthritis therapy - IBEX
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator IBEX Technologies
- Class Antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Rheumatic disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2002 IBEX Technologies' arthritis therapy programme is available for licensing [http://www.ibex.ca]