Research programme: inflammation therapy - Kowa/Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kowa; Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2004 Pharmacopeia has divided into Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery and Accelrys