Research programme: inflammation therapy - ThiosAlternative Names: Inflammation therapy research programme - Thios
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Thios Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2004 Dyax Corp. has terminated its involvement in the anti-inflammatory antibodies programme