Research programme: osteoporosis therapy - Ferring/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis treatment in USA (unspecified route)