PGN 0052Alternative Names: PGN 52; PGN0052
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmagene
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Cystic fibrosis in United Kingdom (IV-infusion)
- 26 May 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (IV)
- 26 May 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (IV)