Research programme: melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 antagonists - 7TM PharmaAlternative Names: TM30335
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator 7TM Pharma
- Class Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for CNS disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 30 Sep 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Obesity in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in Denmark (unspecified route)