CJ 15161Alternative Names: CJ-15,161
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Opioid analgesics; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Back pain; Cancer pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Back pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer pain in USA (unspecified route)