Research programme: CD26 antigen antagonists - Ferring/Johnson And Johnson
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Ferring Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)