CS 712Alternative Names: CS-712; R-133663
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antiallergics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 05 Nov 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Allergy in Japan (PO)
- 14 Jun 2004 This compound is still in active development