Hydralazine - Barbeau Pharma/PDL BioPharmaAlternative Names: BPI-103
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Barbeau Pharma
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Peripheral vasodilators; Phthalazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension in pregnancy
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2008 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Hypertension in pregnancy in USA (IV)
- 20 Mar 2007 Clinical development is ongoing for Hypertension in pregnancy