Research programme: antibacterials - InflazymeAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Inflazyme; APT 3088; Prodaptin vancomycin
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2004 Adprotech has been acquired by Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)