TMC 2001Alternative Names: TMC 001; TMC-2-001
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Molecules Corporation
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended CNS disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)