Tc 99m NC 100586Alternative Names: 99m-Tc-NC100586
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare; Targeted Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Developer GE Healthcare; Targeted Diagnostics and Therapeutics; Thomas Jefferson University
- Class Heavy metals; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours