Research programme: CNS therapies - XenonAlternative Names: CNS 1; CNS therapies research programme - Xenon; Neurological therapies research programme - Xenon; Research programme: neurological therapies - Xenon
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2005: Annual International Convention (BIO 2005)
- 29 Jun 2004 Xenon Genetics is now called Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2002 Early research in CNS disorders in Canada (unspecified route)