RO 0098557Alternative Names: RO-00-98557
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Class Antifungals; Pyridines; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Aspergillosis; Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Aspergillosis in Switzerland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Candidiasis in Switzerland
- 15 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Candidiasis in Switzerland (unspecified route)