Research programme: cystic fibrosis therapy - InologicAlternative Names: Cystic fibrosis therapy research programme - Inologic; INO 4995
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inologic
- Class Inositol phosphates
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cystic-fibrosis in USA
- 03 Dec 2003 INO 4995 has received orphan drug status for cystic fibrosis in USA
- 20 Oct 2003 Inologic has selected a lead compound, INO 4995, for clinical development