Research programme: chemokine receptor antagonists - Ipsen/University of Cambridge
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Cambridge
- Developer Ipsen; University of Cambridge
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2003 Beaufour-Ipsen is now called Ipsen
- 13 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)