Research programme: immunological disorders therapy - Cytos/MedarexAlternative Names: Immunological disorders therapy research programme - Cytos/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cytos Biotechnology; Medarex
- Developer Medarex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 2005 Cytos Biotehcnology and Medarex have expanded the scope of their agreement in immunology to include drug targets in other disease areas
- 19 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)