Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator VIVUS
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Premature ejaculation
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Premature ejaculation in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2003 VIVUS has completed a phase I at-home trial in premature ejaculation in the USA
- 25 Nov 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Premature ejaculation in USA (PO)