Cancer vaccine - Coley/GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: VaxImmune - Coley/GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Lung cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Breast cancer in Belgium (unspecified route)