Research programme: angiostatin proteins - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: Angiostatin - Bolder BioTechnology
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2007 Early research is ongoing in the US
- 20 Jan 2005 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Nov 2002 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)