Research programme: prostate cancer therapy - Ipsen/UroGeneAlternative Names: Prostate cancer therapy research programme: Beaufour Ipsen/UroGene
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen; UroGene
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2004 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)