Elzasonan hydrochlorideAlternative Names: CP 448187; CP 448187-01; Elzasonan
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antidepressants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1D receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2013 Discontinued - Phase-II for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Obsessive-compulsive disorders in USA (unspecified route)