Research programme: psoriasis therapies - SIDRAlternative Names: Psoriasis therapies research programme - SIDR
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Strathclyde Institute for Drug Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in South Africa (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in South Africa (unspecified route)